How to find the Camera Serial number, CPU, FPGA and EPLD revision numbers
This note will help you find the Camera Serial number, CPU, FPGA and EPLD revision numbers in ISG cameras.
1) Unplug the camera and then plug it in again to do a hard reset power-up of the camera to bring it to the default settings.
2) Start the ISG LightWise Graphical User Interface (GUI) Software that is provided with the camera.
3) When the ISG LightWise GUI starts two windows will appear. One is the ISG window and the other is the Viewer window.
4) The ISG Window will show a picture of the camera and will indicate that the camera is “connected.”
5) Put your PC cursor on the top bar of the ISG Window and do a “right” mouse click
6) A drop down menu will appear and at the bottom you will see “About ISG Camera System.”
7) Click this item “About ISG Camera System.”
8) A new window will appear that says, “About Camera System.”
9) You can then read the currently loaded firmware revisions of the camera and the ISG LightWise GUI version and the camera serial number.