How to find the Camera Serial number, CPU, FPGA and EPLD revision numbers
This note will help you find the Camera Serial number, CPU, FPGA and EPLD revision numbers in our cameras.
1) Unplug the camera and then plug it in again to do a hard reset power-up of the camera to bring it to the default settings.
2) Start the LightWise Graphical User Interface (GUI) Software that is provided with the camera.
3) When the LightWise GUI starts two windows will appear. One is our window and the other is the Viewer window.
4) Our window will show a picture of the camera and will indicate that the camera is “connected.”
5) Put your PC cursor on the top bar of Our Window and do a “right” mouse click
6) A drop down menu will appear and at the bottom you will see “About Camera System.”
7) Click this item “About Camera System.”
8) A new window will appear that says, “About Camera System.”
9) You can then read the currently loaded firmware revisions of the camera and the LightWise GUI version and the camera serial number.