At ISG, we specialize in the design and manufacture of imaging products that meet the rigorous demands of the medical industry. We have the expertise, quality processes, and IP this industry requires.
ISG medical camera systems are used in medical imaging applications including 3D endoscopy, ophthalmology, medical modeling, spectroscopy and other analytical/diagnostic instruments.
Our customers include many of the worlds’ largest medical device manufacturers, as well as innovative start-ups and smaller companies, all looking for the competitive edge that only an ISG medical camera can deliver.
Successful projects include:
- Scar-less small incision surgical endoscopes
- Radiation Visualization
- High resolution pathology microscope slide scanning
- Disposable examination cameras
- 3D vision for robotic surgery and surgical navigation
- Retina scanning and ophthalmological examination
- Fundus retina scanning
- Skin cancer screening
- Life Sciences and pathogen identification
- DNA fluorescence systems
Medical Electronics Design Expertise
ISG provides turn-key medical device design and manufacturing capability. Our expertise has helped medical OEMs create higher-performance medical imaging systems, with the custom camera optimized for the application. Our systems utilize the latest mobile processor imaging technology to provide fully integrated medical products. Options include:
- Embedded graphical user interfaces (GUI) with overlay
- Application specific image processing
- Patient isolation
- Patient tracking
- Advanced image processing, capture and transmission
- Video and high resolution image recording with metadata
- Removable non-volatile storage
- Multiple output formats and display interfaces
- Battery power for mobility or AC operation
- Wireless options
- Host and network connectivity
- Lighting control
Our Scalable Medical Device Platform
We also understand the unique quality needs of the medical community. Doctors and scientists demand outstanding image quality with special attention to accurate color rendering. Our IP is designed and tested to meet these demands. Meeting standards like IEC 60601 require stringent design and manufacturing processes including traceability and revision tracking.
In the pharmaceutical industry, ISG medical camera systems are found in automated pharmaceutical inspection and identification systems, automated dispensing systems and direct part marking systems for counterfeit prevention and detection.
IEC 60601 – Compliant Design Capability
ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management Systems Compliant
ISO 13485 – Medical Devices Compliant Manufacturing